Our North Walpole manufacturing facility has immediate openings for Gravure Press Operators. Operators are responsible for the set up and operation of multi-color printing presses in accordance with the printing specifications and customer requirements. You’ll join a high-energy work environment that embraces creativity and innovation and values employee contributions and teamwork.
This is a full time position, 34 to 47 hours a week with potential to grow within the company. Len-Tex offers a full range of benefits, including vacation, paid holidays, Health, Dental and Vision coverage along with a 401K. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Responsible for the full operation of a Gravure Printing Press
- Ability to manage a press team and provide leadership to the crew
- Follow and enforce safety procedures for operators and equipment
- Perform quality checks during print run to ensure all quality standards are met, while minimizing downtime and waste
- Understanding of printing job requirements and job specifications; assess requirements for raw materials
One or more years Gravure Press Operator experience; Flexographic, Offset, Digital or other printing experience will be considered
Must be mechanically inclined
- Careful attention to detail and a high expectation for quality, productivity and continuous improvement
- Track record for running jobs with minimal waste
- A positive, can-do attitude and the ability to foster and encourage a team environment
Apply for this job by completing the on-line application.