Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Load and unload unwind end of press with film for print runs and leader as needed.
- Observe unwind or rewind for problems and assist on transfers during print runs.
- Assist operator as directed. I.e. cylinder retrieval, washing rubber rolls, guide rolls, web breaks.
- Assist with cylinder change outs.
- Unit wash-up. Clean print cylinders and ink pans after a print run. A quality wash-up takes approximately 10 minutes.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of print line area, i.e. scrap vinyl, dumpster area, worktable, etc.
- At times assist operator tending units during print runs. Watch for low ink levels and print defects. Notify operator if such occurs.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- High School diploma or GED
- Reading and writing skills
- Ability to pass a basic Math test
- Ability to grip, lift, and carry up to 50 lbs
- Ability to use hand tools: wrench, wiper, utility knife.
- Work standing on feet two to three hours between breaks.
- Ability to visually discern print problems on a moving web.
- Six to twelve months previous manufacturing experience in an environment where attention to detail, quality, and teamwork were of importance. Machine tending, paper converting, experience preferred.
- Excellent starting pay with benefits, including 401k, after 3 month probationary period.
No phone calls. To apply, please: